- July 2020 to September 2021 | We had the great pleasure of designing and building the puppets for the theater production Courville, created by Robert Lepage and Ex Machina, whose world premiere was presented in the fall of 2021 at the Théâtre Le Diamant in Quebec City. A highly creative and so exciting adventure ! Please click here to view photos from the show and learn more.
- Fall 2019 | We invite you to discover our new sculpture | It is installed at a centre of a vegetal labyrinth in the garden of a magnificent estate of the Quebec region, offering a remarkable panorama on the majestic St. Lawrence River.
- Fall 2018 to date | We are pleased to announce that Jean-Guy White has been jointly chosen by the television producer Attraction Images and the broadcaster Télé-Québec for designing and the building of all the puppets for the new version of the cult children’s series «Passe-Partout ». This new version is broadcasting since February 25, 2019. While tirelessly continuing his collaboration in sculpture with his sister Céline, Jean-Guy has worked as a puppet designer and builder for over thirty years for projects in Quebec and abroad.
- 5-6-7 October 2018 | Exposition SCVLPTVRE IV, Saint-Hyacinthe Convention Centre
- Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:30 am in Baie-Saint-Paul | You are invited to the inauguration of our monumental sculpture BleuCycle !
Please click here to see the Invitation Card
- 8 June 2017 from 5 pm to 7 pm | « Apéro Culturel » with White et White organized by the Museum of Contemporary Art in Baie-Saint-Paul and L'Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix
Please click here to see the details of the event
- See our new Public Sculpture !
This sculpture was created to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the company TRANS-HERBe Inc., creator of the Four O'Clock teas and the La Courtisane herbal teas
The unveiling took place on June 3, 2017 in the garden of TRANS-HERBe Inc. in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, during a magnificent party !
- Late spring 2017 | Unveiling of a new large public sculpture
- November 2016 | The White and White sculptures are now presented in Toronto at the Thompson Landry Gallery (In addition to the Galerie d'art Vincent in Ottawa and the Galerie l'Harmattan in Baie-Saint-Paul)
- November 2016 | The BleuCycle sculpture leaves Montreal.
This sculpture was installed in front of the building "Le Tadoussac" located at 65 Sherbrooke Street East in Montreal and will be erected in the spring of 2017 in the city of Baie-Saint-Paul.
The "Tadoussac" building having been sold, the owner of this work wanted to entrust the management of the Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul with the repositioning of this sculpture. Thus, BleuCycle will be presented in Baie-Saint-Paul in a beautiful public place within this city renowned for its artistic effervescence.
- 18-19-20 November 2016 | Exhibition SCVLPTVRE III, Palais des Congrès de Montréal
- June 2016 | Appointment of Céline White to the Board of Directors of the Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- From 27 May to 9 October 2016 | Group exhibition, Musée du Bronze d'Inverness, Inverness, Québec
- From 15 May to 21 August 2016 | Exhibition, Yvonne L. Bombardier Cultural Centre, Valcourt
- 16-17-18 October 2015 | Exposition SCVLPTVRE, Palais des Congrès de Montréal
We thank Emmanuel Descoutiéras, Director of The Art Foundry of Inverness, for having named us "Sculptors guests of honor 2015 »
- May 2015 | Unveilling of the public sculpture "André Mathieu - Le Concerto de Québec » in front of L'Appartement Hôtel, 455 Sherbrooke Street West in Montreal
- 2014 | Realization of a new public sculpture | Unveiling in spring, 2015
- 10-11-12 October 2014 | Exposition SCVLPTVRE, Palais des Congrès de Montréal
- From 22 to 25 May 2014 | S.I.D.I.M. Salon International du Design de Montréal, Place Bonaventure, Montreal
- May to October 2013 | Musée du Bronze d'Inverness
- February 2013 | Installation of the public sculpture BleuCycle at 65 Sherbrooke St. East in Montreal
- May 2012 | The duo White et White has been admitted to the ranks of eligible artists for the Quebec government's public art in government and public buildings program.
- May to October 2012 | Musée du Bronze d'Inverness
- 28 October to 31 October 2011 | Toronto International Art Fair
- From 6 November 2011 to 8 January 2012 | Musée des beaux-arts de Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Mont-Saint-Hilaire
- From 18 September to 16 October 2011 | Musée Pierre-Boucher, Trois-Rivières
- From 11 June to 11 September 2011 | Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul, Baie-Saint-Paul